Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Volumize Treatment information

Close-up of woman, in relation to injectable volumizing-style dermal fillers

Treatment with volumizing-style dermal fillers 

Volumizing-style dermal fillers are prescription-only medicines that must be administered by registered healthcare practitioners. If you are unsure whether a particular practitioner is registered in Australia, you can also check the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency website. It is recommended that you prepare for your first consultation by thinking through any questions you may have about the treatment and the outcomes. The “What to ask your practitioner” section below on this page can give you some tips on what questions to ask.

Finding your clinic

In this video Plastic Surgeon Frank Rosengaus, Mexico, gives his advice on how to find the right doctor.

As recommended in the video above, make sure to carefully select your clinic.  More information on clinic selection can be found in the FAQs section.

Questions to ask your practitioner before treatment

Here are some questions that we recommend you ask your healthcare practitioner:

•  Are you registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency?
•  How much experience have you had with dermal fillers?
•  Do you use a dermal filler that is approved for use in Australia?
•  What results can I expect from the treatment?
•  What happens during the treatment?
•  Could my medical history, medications or previous treatments affect or prevent treatment?
•  Are there any side effects and precautions that I should know about?
•  Is there anything I should do before and after treatment?
•  Any other questions you may have.

You will also find detailed information about treatment with volumizing-style dermal fillers in the Dermal filler FAQs section.

Add volume to the cheeks and lips
Volumize ageing faces 
Contain a sugar molecule that keeps skin hydrated